What is the difference between Joy and Pleasure?
Our Into Happiness program offers practical steps for achieving greater clarity of mind, deeper peace, contentment and the joy to begin to heal our relationships.
In addition to the easily comprehensible teachings, meditations and processes, you learn to connect to the power of your own Higher Consciousness and manifest the kind of destiny you love.
Into Happiness offers you:
- Teachings for greater clarity of mind
- Processes for deeper peace and contentment
- Practices to begin healing your relationships
Why should I attend this course?
World over, there is growing awareness about the inevitable connection between achievement, fulfillment and well-being.
Studies reveal that a staggering 85% of life’s fulfillment comes from loving relationships, not money or position.
By the same token pain in relationships can take away substantial amounts of joy and peace from us. A happy relationship means a greater acceptance, a deeper feeling, a higher meaning and a lasting connection.
What is the basis of a beautiful relationship?
A happy mind is at the base of beautiful relationships.
A mind that can free itself of emotional conflicts whenever they arise and return to tranquility is a happy mind.
A happy mind means:
- Richer experience of life. A richer experience is possible when one is rooted more in the present, when one’s mind is free of the need to blame, where life is lived without complaint.
- Greater prosperity. A mind that is calm is capable of greater intelligence, which means right decisions and right actions that can set you on the path of greater achievement.